In Japan, it is common to pat small children’s heads to praise them for being a good boy/girl. This is generally done from parents to their children, from relatives to children, or from older brothers/sisters to younger brothers/sisters.
- 18 Japanglish Quiz about “Food and Dishes”
- 14 Japanglish Quiz about “Everyday Items”
- Do you know the difference of Kimono and Yukata? When and How to Wear? How much?
- Japanese School Life: Anime vs Reality Compared by a Japanese Person Studying for 16 Years
- Do You Know National Flowers of Japan? Cherry Blossom and What is the Other One?
- Why do Japanese People Take Off Their Shoes When They Commit Suicide by Jumping?
- Can I Get Into a Hot Spring while Wearing a Bath Towel in Japan?
- How can We eat Japanese Grilled Fish Gracefully?