There are no actual statistics saying that Japanese people have more percentage of people taking off their shoes when they committed suicide by jumping. One of the TV-Series showed a scene of an actor taking off his shoes before jumping so it became a known performance.
- Japanese School Life: Anime vs Reality Compared by a Japanese Person Studying for 16 Years
- Do You Know National Flowers of Japan? Cherry Blossom and What is the Other One?
- When do Japanese Students Change from Winter Uniform to Summer One?
- Where can I Eat “Tachi gui soba” (Soba in Standing) in Japan?
- “心” (こころ, Kokoro) is the kanji that has a very important meaning for Japanese people.
- Why do Japanese School Hold the Entrance Ceremony in April?
- Why Do Japanese Junior High School Students Go to Juku for High School Exams?
- What is the girl on the right Wearing? An apron?