In 1976, an article in a magazine for gay/homosexual readers, written by female readers was called “百合” (ゆり, Yuri, Lilies), and since then it signifies lesbians.
- The true meaning of “Aiai-gasa” commented by Japanese. There are 7 patterns in “Aiai-gasa”
- 18 Japanglish Quiz about “Food and Dishes”
- 14 Japanglish Quiz about “Everyday Items”
- Do you know the difference of Kimono and Yukata? When and How to Wear? How much?
- Japanese School Life: Anime vs Reality Compared by a Japanese Person Studying for 16 Years
- Do You Know National Flowers of Japan? Cherry Blossom and What is the Other One?
- Why do Japanese People Take Off Their Shoes When They Commit Suicide by Jumping?
- Can I Get Into a Hot Spring while Wearing a Bath Towel in Japan?