Japanese kimono is very unique and beautiful. Many of you might want to wear kimono. Do you know the difference between kimono and yukata? Yukata is an informal kind of kimono. Since the shape of kimono and yukata is almost same, many foreigners can’t tell the difference.
- Do you know the difference of Kimono and Yukata? When and How to Wear? How much?
- Japanese School Life: Anime vs Reality Compared by a Japanese Person Studying for 16 Years
- Do You Know National Flowers of Japan? Cherry Blossom and What is the Other One?
- Why do Japanese People Take Off Their Shoes When They Commit Suicide by Jumping?
- Can I Get Into a Hot Spring while Wearing a Bath Towel in Japan?
- How can We eat Japanese Grilled Fish Gracefully?
- How Long is the Skirt Length of Japanese School Girls?
- Why does “百合” (ゆり, Yuri, Lilies) Signify Female Love in Japan?