Many Japanese schools have adopted this system. This helps foster the social responsibility of children. Details such as the contents of tasks, frequency and whether they perform tasks in pairs depends on the region and school.
- Japanese School Life: Anime vs Reality Compared by a Japanese Person Studying for 16 Years
- Do You Know National Flowers of Japan? Cherry Blossom and What is the Other One?
- When do Japanese Students Change from Winter Uniform to Summer One?
- Where can I Eat “Tachi gui soba” (Soba in Standing) in Japan?
- “心” (こころ, Kokoro) is the kanji that has a very important meaning for Japanese people.
- Why do Japanese School Hold the Entrance Ceremony in April?
- Why Do Japanese Junior High School Students Go to Juku for High School Exams?
- What is the girl on the right Wearing? An apron?