Although Japanese love meat－actually people are quite inclined to meat than fish－Japanese traditional food culture is invariably based on fish. As simplicity is always the main idea of Japanese culture, fish as well is to be prepared simply; grilled, poached or steamed using simple seasonings－hardly fried, thus Japanese food is considered healthy.
- 18 Japanglish Quiz about “Food and Dishes”
- 14 Japanglish Quiz about “Everyday Items”
- Do you know the difference of Kimono and Yukata? When and How to Wear? How much?
- Japanese School Life: Anime vs Reality Compared by a Japanese Person Studying for 16 Years
- Do You Know National Flowers of Japan? Cherry Blossom and What is the Other One?
- Why do Japanese People Take Off Their Shoes When They Commit Suicide by Jumping?
- Can I Get Into a Hot Spring while Wearing a Bath Towel in Japan?
- How can We eat Japanese Grilled Fish Gracefully?