Japanese kimono is very unique and beautiful. Many of you might want to wear kimono. Do you know the difference between kimono and yukata? Yukata is an informal kind of kimono. Since the shape of kimono and yukata is almost same, many foreigners can’t tell the difference.
- You can Learn Japanese with Anime: “YuruYuri”
- You can Learn Japanese with Anime: “Aria The Animation”
- The true meaning of “Aiai-gasa” commented by Japanese. There are 7 patterns in “Aiai-gasa”
- 18 Japanglish Quiz about “Food and Dishes”
- 14 Japanglish Quiz about “Everyday Items”
- Do you know the difference of Kimono and Yukata? When and How to Wear? How much?
- Japanese School Life: Anime vs Reality Compared by a Japanese Person Studying for 16 Years
- Do You Know National Flowers of Japan? Cherry Blossom and What is the Other One?